In the mean time I’ve still been plugging away on the “Flower Girl” rug. I’ve got some beading sewn down and have the flowers applied. Here is a picture of the progress I’ve made.
It’s not much, but running the wire through the beads and just figuring out how to do this has taken up a lot of time. I really can’t wait to be finished with the embellishing and get the binding on….I think that is going to make all the difference in the world…..at least I hope so.
I’m thinking a white like the trim, but in that glossy paint. I stained it a few years ago, but it is really in bad need of a face lift!