No, no….not THAT kind of IT GIRL!!!
I’ve been tagged by Betty AND Meg to list 5 things about myself so here goes:
1. I love to wear sparkles, glitters, feathers, anything that says “girlie” STILL!!! Most of the time I’m not hard to miss! I mean, I LOVE this picture of Beyonce…that would be like a dream outfit for me!As well as this frou-frou dress that is on Cameron Diaz…….hmmmm…just need to have a place to wear things like this!!!
2. I’m kind of “known” at work for big earrings……it’s TOTALLY against the rules but so far I haven’t had anyone “turn me in” to the earring gestapo. I just think big earrings look great with short hair.
3. When I’m not at work in my scrubs and tennis shoes I love to wear heels…..3 inches at least. As my 9 year old niece, Madison, would say “Aunt Tammy….high heels are your THANG”….smart little girl!! This is my most recent pair….red patent…..looks great with jeans!
4. On a more practical note…..yeah, sometimes I can be practical….I hate to get stuck by a needle to have blood drawn….I’m one of those people who get really pale and come close to passing out. I start IV’s on patients all day long, but I’m not so good on the other end of the needle.
5. I got married in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands……just Kenny and I.
Go forth and be creative,